COVID 19 CHANGES TO HOTEL PROCEDURES
1. Do not enter the Hotel if you feel unwell and are displaying symptoms of COVID 19.
2. Everyone is required to use the antibacterial gel supplied upon entering the Hotel and dining room.
3. Social distancing guidelines must be adhered to.
4. All contact points and public toilets are cleaned using antibacterial products four times a day.
5. One-way system in place for public areas on the ground floor.
6. All dining tables are maintaining a Government social distancing measures.
7. All menus are sterilised between every usage.
8. All condiments are single use sachets which are disposed of if not used.
9. Extra hand wash sinks have been supplied for our staff.
10. All information packs have been removed from the bedrooms. If you would like to look at one, please ask for a sanitised one from reception.
11. All cups, teaspoons and glasses have been replaced with single use disposable ones.
12. All hard surfaces in the bedrooms are cleaned using antibacterial products.
13. We will be adhering to all current Government Guidelines and hope all our guests understand that change is necessary to keep us all safe in these uncertain times.
14. All extra pillows and blankets have been removed from the wardrobes, if you require any then please ask at reception.
15. All dirty linen will be bagged in each room then taken to an outside storage area for collection.
16. We have a new outside seating area, which is adhering to current social distancing rules for use of our guests to dine and drink.
17. All staff are fully trained and been advised of all new COVID 19 procedures that we have in place.
Whether you are a returning or new guest, you know this is heartbreaking for us to do, but keeping ourselves, our staff and our wonderful guests safe is our priority. The Garrod Family xXx
Please note: All menu items are subject to change.